These organizations assist Tri Delta with everything from official Fraternity jewelry to online social networking and chapter philanthropy efforts. Please browse through the related pages, at left, for more information about several Tri Delta partnerships.
- Affinity Marketing Consultants assists the Fraternity and aids in administering the use of Tri Delta's trademarks and Tri Delta's Life Loyal program.
- Arthur F. Hoge of Mee Mee Hoge & Epperson, P.L.L.P. provides the Fraternity,
National House Corporation and The Center for Living, Learning & Leading with legal services and consultation.
- Billhighway is a provider of Web-based chapter financial management.
- Interactive Collegiate Solutions provides Web-based interactive recruitment tools.
- Group Interactive Networks (GIN) provides all collegiate and alumnae chapters with a web-based chapter management tool called the GINsystem as well as chapter websites.
- Herff Jones is the official jeweler for Tri Delta and has been commissioned to make the Stars and Crescent badge. Herff Jones Greek Division carries accessory jewelry and gift items such as rings, lavalieres, pendants. charms bracelets officer dangles and other accessories which symbolize and celebrate a lifetime of meaningful membership.
- JobBound is a career services company offering career planning services to college students and professionals.
- Kemp Interiors specializes in interior design consultation for Greek housing.
- MJ Insurance provides property and casualty insurance programs for college fraternal organizations.
- Pennington & Company assists The Center for Living, Learning & Leading with alumnae relations and capital campaign programs.
- Russell Pickens of Pickens Snodgrass Koch & Co., P.C. provides accounting services and consultation to the Fraternity, National House Corporation, The Center for Living, Learning & Leading and The Foundation.
- St. Jude - Tri Delta's partnership with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital allows chapters the option to help on a national level while continuing to support local causes. Since beginning the partnership in 1999, Tri Delta has raised more than 20 million dollars.
- William Goodwin of U.S. Trust Co. of Texas provides the Fraternity and National House Corporation with investment management services and consultation.