Imagine these things listed on a resume, job application or cover letter, and you will see why becoming a field consultant for Delta Delta Delta is such an attractive option for graduating college seniors.
The deadline for completing the 2015-2016 Field Consultant Application is Dec. 1, 2014. Here are some tips for completing the electronic application process:
- Don't procrastinate! This year's deadline is Dec. 1, and there will not be any extensions granted.
- Don't try to complete the application in one sitting. The electronic application will allow you to save your work and return to complete your application at a later time.
- Notify your collegiate district officer, alumna advisor and Greek life advisor (or similar official) that you will be asking them to submit an electronic reference on your behalf by the Dec. 1 deadline. They will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to do so once you enter their contact information into the electronic application.
- Have a current resume available to upload into your electronic application.
- Have a headshot/photo of yourself in .jpg format for upload.
2015-2016 Field Consultant Application
Traits of a Field Consultant
Willingness to learn all Tri Delta operations
Problem solving/analytical skills
Public speaking skills
Writing and organizational skills
Sense of adventure