Join us in celebrating Tri Delta’s philanthropic story and partnership with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital this March!
How can you participate in Tri Delta – St. Jude Month?
- Apply for the exclusive ALSAC Youth Development Internship experience, reserved solely for Tri Delta collegiate members by March 10.
- Engage online using the hashtag #TriDelta4StJude as your chapter hosts Sincerely Yours or other events that benefit St. Jude.
- Share your innovative ideas and event success stories with us!
- Check out our 2016 partner recap video to see how Tri Delta’s donor dollars are supporting St. Jude in accomplishing their mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
- Update your social media accounts with our partnership cover photo and Twibbon.
About the Tri Delta – St. Jude Partnership
Tri Delta is proud to be partners with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as we live out our Purpose by helping children live, scientists learn and St. Jude lead in its mission of finding cures for childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Through Tri Delta’s three-pronged philanthropic story, members support the Tri Delta Foundation to demonstrate our devotion to sisters helping sisters, make a global impact in the fight against childhood cancer through support of local children’s cancer charities and our national partnership with St. Jude.
The Tri Delta – St. Jude partnership evolved from Tri Delta’s external philanthropic focus on children’s cancer charities, established in the 1970s to unite our members around a common cause. Since Tri Delta and St. Jude officially became partners in 1999, Tri Delta members – with the support of family and friends – have raised over $48 million to support the patient families and research programs of the hospital. In 2014, Tri Delta made a commitment to raise $60 million in 10 years, the single largest pledge by a partner in the hospital’s history. Because of this commitment, Tri Delta has received prominent recognition on the St. Jude campus with the naming of the short-term housing facility, Tri Delta Place. To date, members have raised over $23 million toward this commitment.