The chapter development consultant is a member of the Tri Delta enterprise that consults and advises both existing and newly established collegiate chapters to provide effective chapter management, including public relations, educational programs, administrative operations, recruitment and retention. The chapter development consultant (CDC) acts as a positive role model at all times, supporting the mission, values, Purpose and policies of Delta Delta Delta. The CDC facilitates and promotes new initiatives with chapters and serves as a catalyst for change.
Qualifications for this position:
- A member in good standing of Delta Delta Delta
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Demonstrate professionalism with collegiate chapter and peer-to-peer interaction
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, earned within 24 months of start date
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating system and programs
- Leadership experience
- Adhere to deadlines
- Consistent travel, multiple modes of transportation
- Ability to work long days
- Able to work in the United States
Read the full job description here.