The chapter development consultant is a member of the Tri Delta enterprise that consults and advises both existing and newly established collegiate chapters to provide effective chapter management, including public relations, educational programs, administrative operations, recruitment and retention. The chapter development consultant (CDC) acts as a positive role model at all times, supporting the mission, values, Purpose and policies of Delta Delta Delta. The CDC facilitates and promotes new initiatives with chapters and serves as a catalyst for change.
Qualifications for this position:
- A member in good standing of Delta Delta Delta
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Demonstrate professionalism with collegiate chapter and peer-to-peer interaction
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, earned within 24 months of start date
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating system and programs
- Leadership experience
- Adhere to deadlines
- Consistent travel, multiple modes of transportation
- Ability to work long days
- Able to work in the United States
Read the full job description here.
The Property Manager is a member of the Housing Team. The primary objective of this position is to achieve enterprise measures for member engagement, member satisfaction and brand
awareness through providing a matchless housing experience. This role frequently collaborates with Housing Team and others throughout Executive Office as needed to ensure the long-term housing strategy is implemented as cohesively and excellently as possible. The Property Manager is responsible for managing properties across the enterprise, house employees, and volunteers. Read the full job description here.
To apply, please email email@example.com.
The IT Support Manager will provide business technology support services to the organization. The primary objectives of this position are to lead a team of technology specialists and to become the subject matter expert for Tri Delta’s systems. The position requires an individual skilled in technical knowledge, problem solving and communication to assist all departments with their technical requirements. Read the full job description here.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.