ALSAC/St. Jude is currently seeking rising sophomores, juniors and seniors to join the 2018 St. Jude National Vision Committee (NVC)!
The NVC is a new opportunity at ALSAC/St. Jude that will engage college students in professional development and leadership experiences as they represent the collegiate and young adult space, a fundraising group responsible for raising more than $10 million annually in support of the St. Jude mission. The committee will be comprised of students selected through an application and interview process from the following groups:
WHAT ARE TRI DELTA ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR SERVING ON THE NVC?
- Be a sophomore, junior or senior for the 2018-2019 academic year
- In good standing with Tri Delta
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5+
- Enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited institution
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN NVC MEMBER?
- Five to seven short-term projects (up to three hours to complete), conducted remotely over the course of one year.
- Actively participate in all assignments and discussions.
- Consistently and actively communicate with ALSAC staff and NVC peers.
- Remain in good standing with ALSAC and Tri Delta throughout the one-year term.
- Openly communicate any challenges that may inhibit meeting the above expectations.
- One visit to the St. Jude campus, which will include:
- An extensive innovation workshop to develop concepts for St. Jude fundraising and awareness efforts.
- Guest speakers from the ALSAC enterprise.
- A tour of the St. Jude campus.
- A fun Memphis experience.