Tri Delta is proud to be a Gold Level National Team for the fifth annual St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer. Help National Team Tri Delta meet our $150,000 fundraising goal for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital by getting involved today!
SIGN UP AND FUNDRAISE
St. Jude Walk/Run events will take place in 63 communities across the country this September. Visit our national team page to sign up for the event nearest to you, and invite your friends and family to join in the fun!
- Individual Registration: Ensure you affiliate with our national team – Tri Delta.
- Form or Join a Team: Gather local collegiate and alumnae sisters, family and friends to form a team together! Be sure to select ‘Tri Delta’ as your national team affiliation.
As you fundraise, remember that all money raised will count toward Tri Delta’s commitment to raise $60 million in 10 years – the single largest pledge by a St. Jude partner in the hospital’s history.
Are you ready? Join the Virtual St. Jude Walk Run!
Unable to join us in person or don’t have an event in your city? Become a participant in the virtual event for the St. Jude Walk/Run! As a virtual walker/runner, you will receive all the benefits including fundraising recognition items starting at $100. Being a part of the virtual event means you can design your own experience in your group, neighborhood or community, and you will be making a difference for the kids of St. Jude.
BECOME A VIRTUAL WALKER/RUNNER:
- Visit StJude.org.
- Register for the Virtual Walk/Run as a team or individual. A welcome kit will be emailed to all registered team captains.
- Review the Fundraising Tips and Resources. After you register, the website allows you to easily start fundraising by sending emails and posting information to social media.
- Get rewarded for your efforts through the Fearless Fundraising Recognition Program. Raise funds to help the kids of St. Jude and be recognized with cool St. Jude merchandise.
If you’re interested in volunteering for your local event, access the location where the walk is occurring and click on the volunteer option. Contact Carol Helmus at Executive Office if you have any questions.
ENGAGE WITH US!
Tri Delta – living out our Purpose through passionate service to others as we help children live, scientists learn and St. Jude lead in its mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®