Tri Delta is seeking committed collegiate women to serve as members of the Collegiate Advisory Panel (CAP) during the 2019-2020 academic year.
The CAP will serve as a liaison between the collegiate membership and Tri Delta. The CAP will provide perspective and insight to staff and boards by serving as the voice of the undergraduate experience. The information shared with the organization will provide guidance and direction as we advance our Purpose and the member experience in Tri Delta.
The members serving on the panel will offer feedback and input regarding educational initiatives, policies, processes and campus trends to better enhance the Tri Delta experience for all collegiate members.
To read more about the roles and responsibilities of CAP members, click here.
Those selected to serve on the CAP can expect to:
- Gain insight on the organization’s vision, strategic plan and leadership
- Interact with boards, committees, Tri Delta staff, members and other stakeholders of Tri Delta
- Engage in strategic conversations to position Tri Delta for success today and in the future
- Develop an awareness of personal strengths and areas of growth
- Identify Tri Delta and community resources
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Tri Delta launched its inaugural CAP. Over the course of their term, the CAP members provided crucial insight and direction on various educational initiatives. Panelists engaged in work groups, calls with Fraternity volunteers and staff,and attended meetings with Board members to shape the direction of several initiatives, including the following:
- Mental Health Initiative
- Officer Bulletin
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Collegiate Leadership Conference 2019
- Member Development Programs (e.g., BodyImage3D and New Member Education)
- Educational Philosophies (e.g., Membership Growth Philosophy and Risk Reduction Philosophy)
Tri Delta relies on the experience and expertise of our collegiate members to create a meaningful and memorable lifetime experience for our members. We need your voice!
Applications will be accepted until April 29, 2019. Questions about the panel can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to submit your application!