Tri Delta and ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital have once again partnered to provide three Tri Delta collegiate members with an exclusive summer internship opportunity at ALSAC’s National Executive Office. Apply today for your chance to live, learn and lead in Memphis, Tennessee, this summer!
- Feb. 1, 2018: Application link open and accepting submissions.
- March 8, 2018: Application link closes at 11:59 p.m. CT.
- March-April 2018: Application review, interview and selection process.
- Mid-April 2018: Final three candidates selected and announced.
- May 18, 2018: Internship start date.
- Aug. 9, 2018: Internship end date.
- Academic (unpaid) internship with Memphis, Tennessee, housing expenses (rent and utilities) included.
- Food, additional living expenses and travel to/from Memphis, Tennessee, will not be covered.
- Shuttle to/from ALSAC/St. Jude and the Tri Delta intern apartment will be provided for daily work.
- Hours will typically be Monday-Thursday, approximately 30 hours per week.
- Days/times are flexible to allow students additional time for a part-time job or travel.
- Responsibilities include:
- Planning and execution of St. Jude – Tri Delta Celebration (July 27-29, 2018) and St. Jude Collegiate Leadership Seminar (July 25-27, 2018).
- Volunteering for patient activities.
- Shadowing various ALSAC departments.
- Assisting with Tri Delta – St. Jude partnership management.
- Hospital tour training.
- Creating and presenting an innovative fundraising program with fellow interns.
- Current member of Tri Delta.
- Enrolled as a full-time student in a college or university.
- Willing to relocate to Memphis, Tennessee, for the internship duration.
- No travel during seminars (July 25-29, 2018) or two weeks prior.
If you have additional questions regarding this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.