The governing boards of Delta Delta Delta (Tri Delta) have named Karen Hughes White, Georgia, Chief Executive Officer for the organization’s three entities: Tri Delta Fraternity, Tri Delta Foundation, and the Tri Delta National House Corporation. A seasoned non-profit executive, White will lead a staff of 70 professionals responsible for implementing the organization’s new, three-year strategic plan, with support from a seven-member Executive Leadership Team, including:
- David Harlan, Sr. VP, Operations & Housing
- Molly Cunningham, VP, Foundation & Major Gifts
- Stacy Gillard, VP, External Affairs & Extension
- Stefan Strickland, VP, Member & Chapter Development
- Holly Thompson, VP, Communications & Technology
- Mary Ann Kinsley, Sr. Director, Member Experience & Events
- Ashley Watson, Sr. Director, Marketing & Merchandise
In addition, effective Aug. 22, 2016, Tri Delta will relocate its national headquarters from Arlington, Texas, to Dallas, Texas. “Tri Delta’s new home at The Addison on the North Dallas Tollway represents our steadfast commitment to meeting the needs of more than 250,000 collegiate and alumnae members across North America,” says White. “Our new space features cutting-edge technology and an abundance of collaboration and meeting space to enhance creativity and productivity among our staff and volunteer teams.” Tri Delta is supported by nearly 1,200 volunteers.
Beginning Aug. 22, Tri Delta Executive Office will be located at:
14951 North Dallas Parkway
Dallas, Texas 75254
You can access the full press release here.