Tri Delta’s Ritual Committee is embarking on a project to update and refresh the Post-Initiation video. The purpose of this video is to reinforce the details contained in our beautiful Initiation Ritual, such as virtues, symbols and history. Following Initiation, the video is designed to be shown to members to educate them about the meaning of Tri Delta’s Rituals. Collegiate members are uniquely qualified to provide input on content, format and design, and to help ensure that the video is appealing and significant to our members.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Any collegiate member of Tri Delta in good standing is eligible to apply.
- The Ritual Committee is seeking a balanced group of members in terms of chapter size, geographic region and length of membership.
- Experience in videography, graphic design or education is advantageous, but not required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Members are expected to participate in monthly conference calls, and spend one to two hours per week on independent work/projects.
- This project will begin in April 2017 with an aim to be completed by Fall 2017.
- This task force will be led by a member of the Ritual Committee.
- Deadline for applications is March 15, 2017, at midnight.
Apply to be a part of this project here!