We understand that your time is invaluable, and to Tri Delta, the gift of your time is truly priceless. By joining this inspiring team of caring and dedicated women supporting our collegiate and alumnae chapters and members, you can help ensure our Fraternity continues to strive and grow by making a difference in the lives of our sisters.
Tri Delta Today
Our organization has come a long way since our Founders’ established a perpetual bond of friendship back in 1888. Here’s a glance of what Tri Delta looks like today:
- 145 collegiate chapters in the United States and Canada
- 19,000 active collegiate members
- 256 alumnae chapters across North America and Great Britain
- 210,000 alumnae members and growing
Join us, and bring you to continue providing our members with an unforgettable experience!
We’re glad you asked! Tri Delta is committed to creating an environment that attracts, retains and recognizes the dedication of our volunteers. Each volunteer has the opportunity to continue her development as a Tri Delta leader, a professional and a woman.
Our volunteers have paved the way in building a strong women’s organization over the past 128 years, and now you will to, by assisting Tri Delta members in every possible way and providing experiences that create lifetime friendships, cultivate confident women and develop unselfish leaders.
- Time – You must be willing to commit a few hours per week depending on the position.
- Membership – You must be a Tri Delta alumna, and be two-years post-grad.
- Location – Based on the position that best fits your interest, Tri Delta has several positions that don’t require a physical presence.
As Tri Delta continues to grow so does the need for volunteers. In spring 2018, Tri Delta will be expanding to the University of Delaware, and alumnae support is needed as soon as possible for our upcoming recruitment efforts, as well as the Initiation of our new sisters and installation of Epsilon Tau in November. To learn more about specific opportunities, dates and times, please complete the DU volunteer interest form.
If you are interested in giving your time, talent and treasure to help women live, learn and lead – with Purpose – for a lifetime, fill out a volunteer interest form to be considered for the following open positions.