While we can’t quite send you all back in time to your collegiate days, we can help you go home again!
Who says adults can’t have slumber parties? DDD B&B—a fancy term for a weekend-long getaway with your Tri Delta sisters—is sure to bring back college memories while you make brand-new ones! Tri Delta provides professionally planned, thoughtfully organized weekends, hosted in our Tri Delta homes.
It’s an opportunity to plan a weekend trip with your new member class, a getaway with sisters, a super extraordinary alumnae chapter event or a solo retreat with “bed and breakfast” style accommodations at a Tri Delta chapter house. Whomever you go with or however you plan the trip, it’s sure to be a memorable weekend to re-engage with Tri Delta—and to (re)experience the once-in-a-lifetime fun of living in a Tri Delta home!
Stay With Us This Summer
Whether there’s a DDD B&B weekend planned at your chapter house or you’re looking to experience one close to home, we know you will love the chance to spend time with your sisters, see the beautiful places our collegiate members call home and make new memories.
Registration for DDD B&B is now open! To register, click on the name of the chapter event you would like to attend below:
If you don’t see your question answered below, please email Beth Cline, Senior Director for Alumnae Engagement, at email@example.com.
What is included in my weekend?
During your DDD B&B weekend, you’ll enjoy:
- Select meals: Friday early evening appetizer reception, Saturday brunch, Saturday late night snacks and Sunday morning continental breakfast
- Twin bed space: You’ll share a room with one or two other sisters (depending on the facility setup), including possible bunkbeds. Based on registration #’s, there is the possibility of single rooms
- Free time to relive your college days: Visit your favorite hangout spots, walk around campus and check out what’s new on Greek row. If this wasn’t your campus – happy exploring!
- The chance to revisit living in a chapter house along with the opportunity of a lifetime to make new memories there
- Onsite staff to answer questions and assist in facilitating the weekend’s events
What is the cancellation/refund policy?
We understand sometimes cancellations happen. You may cancel your reservation up to 1 month in advance of your arrival date for a 50% refund. After that no refunds will be made. Please contact Beth Cline, Senior Director for Alumnae Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your cancellation.
What is the schedule for the weekend?
We’ve arranged organized activities with unscheduled free time for a balanced weekend. Below is what you can expect daily:
- Check in after 2 p.m. (If you need to make special arrangements, please contact Beth Cline, Senior Director of Alumnae Engagement, at email@example.com.)
- Kick off the weekend with an early evening house tour and appetizer reception.
- The rest of the evening you’ll be on your own with your sisters to hit your favorite spot in town or explore new ones.
- Join the whole group for a bed and breakfast-style brunch in the dining room, where we’ll also celebrate membership milestones for Tri Deltas celebrating 10, 25 or 50 years of membership (about a 10-minute ceremony).
- After brunch, Saturday’s schedule is wide open!
- Low-key late-night snacks will be available back at the house while you relax, play games, reminisce and so much more!
- Enjoy a quick and easy continental breakfast before you head home!
- Check out no later than noon.
What types of activities are available for us to do throughout the weekend?
We suggest a Google search of the city and campus for location-specific activities. Below is a list of fun things to do regardless of location:
- Schedule a campus tour
- Schedule spa appointments
- Visit your favorite college hangout spots
- Take in the local scenes
- Exercise together at a yoga studio or Pilates studio or take a walk/hike
- Relax and unwind at the chapter house
How do I know who is attending my DDD B&B event weekend?
It’s nice to know who will be sharing this experience with you. We will share a list of participants prior to arrival.
What things do I need to bring for the weekend?
The items below are necessary for your stay as they are not provided:
- Your own bedding (beds are twin size – either a twin flat and fitted sheet or queen sheets and a blanket)
- Toiletries: Soap, shampoo, razor, hair dryer, etc.
To add to your comfort, we suggest:
- Flip flops
- Shower caddy
- Socks or slippers to keep your feet warm
- Water bottle
If I’m flying in for my DDD B&B event weekend. Is there anything special I should know?
The following are the closest airports for each DDD B&B event weekend:
- Butler – Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
- Texas A&M – College Station Airport (CLL)
- Mississippi State – Golden Triangle Regional Airport (GTR)
- Cincinnati – Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Kansas State – Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK)
For transportation to the chapter house, use your favorite ride-share company or make plans for a chapter sister who is driving in to pick you up.
What are the sleeping & bathroom arrangements?
- Depending on the facility, you may be sharing a room with one or two sisters. Additionally, some of our facilities have rooms with bunkbeds.
- Depending on the facility, you may be sharing a bathroom with a neighboring room and/or using one or two common bathrooms with everyone on the floor.
What special accommodations are available to guests during a DDD B&B event?
- We will do our very best to accommodate dietary restrictions and individual needs for events where food is provided. Attendees are encouraged to list dietary restrictions (such as allergies) on the registration form.
- Not all DDD B&B locations are wheelchair accessible. Accessibility is outlined by location below:
- The University of Cincinnati home is ADA compliant. The chapter house has an elevator for 3 out of 4 floors.
- The Butler University home is ADA compliant. The chapter house has an elevator for 3 out of 4 floors.
- The Kansas State University dining room, sleeping rooms and a bathroom are located on the first floor, but require 3-4 stair steps to get to this area. The chapter room is located in the basement and requires roughly 20 stair steps.
- The Mississippi State University home is ADA complaint. The chapter house has an elevator.
- Texas A&M has bedrooms and a bathroom on the main floor but requires a few stair steps to enter the house. The chapter and dining rooms are also on the main floor.
Who can participate in the milestone ceremonies?
Any member celebrating their 10-, 25-, 50- or 75-year Tri Delta member anniversary may participate. Whether this year is your anniversary, or it has already passed, you may choose to participate. If you are participating in the 10- or 25-year ceremony, please click here to purchase your milestone jewelry. If you are participating in the 50- or 75-year ceremony, milestone jewelry will be provided for you. If you would like to participate in the milestone ceremonies but did not indicate when you registered, please contact Beth Cline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am participating in the milestone ceremonies. How can I purchase my milestone pin?
- Click here to visit Herff Jones to purchase your milestone jewelry. Pins will only be provided at each location for those celebrating their 50th or 75th member anniversary. A pin may be purchased by each member for the other milestone years.
I have other questions/concerns not mentioned anywhere!
If you have questions or concerns not addressed, please reach out directly to Beth Cline, Senior Director of Alumnae Engagement, at email@example.com.