Tri Delta is excited to offer our sisters the miniMBA in collaboration with Miami University’s Farmer School of Business, one of the top-ranked business schools in the country. Participants will explore the essentials of a full 2-year MBA, such as leadership, entrepreneurship, accounting and finance, in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the price. Register now for our first semester, available mid-January 2022.
- 14 self-paced online modules
- Taught by Miami University faculty
- Courses available starting mid-January 2022
- $499 in total
- Culminates in a Miami University professional certificate of completion
- Optional Deltas Only facilitated discussion groups
Whether you’re considering a full MBA, wanting to level up in your career, needing to add business skills to your skillset or looking to refresh your business knowledge, the miniMBA is the smart choice.
The miniMBA is Tri Delta’s latest commitment to our members’ growth and development. It was spurred by a clear need to enhance professional skill training for women made worse by the toll the coronavirus pandemic has taken on women in the job market.
Miami University launched the miniMBA in fall 2020 to its more than 220,000 alumni. One participant shared, “Thank you for putting this program together. I think it is a wonderful idea and opportunity for those of us who had career changes as life takes you on a journey and could use some general knowledge as a base to take a deeper look into a full MBA program.”
January 2022 will mark the first session of the collaboration between Miami University and Tri Delta. In addition to the original program’s 12 high-quality mini lectures taught by Miami University faculty, meaningful readings, case studies and interviews with successful business professionals, our program includes course offerings in women’s leadership and diversity, equity and inclusion. Click for a description of each of the modules.
Deltas Only Discussions
The miniMBA partnership with Miami University also includes a unique Deltas Only opportunity. Tri Delta participants have the chance to join in meetings with a professionally facilitated small group of sisters for discussion, analysis and networking. Cohort members will review the current topics covered online, learn how to apply the miniMBA in their workplace or community, share feedback, and more.
What to Expect
- Complete the 14 online modules on your own time and at your own pace! Each course should take 1 to 2 hours to complete.
- Modules will be available on our learning platform LEADDDer.org starting mid-January 2022.
- Each course includes an introduction, a series of lessons, an interview with a successful Miami alum and a wrap-up.
- No coursework, no homework and no group projects!
- Take a brief knowledge check at the end of each course and score an average of 80% to receive the certificate of completion.
Registration Now Open
Registration is now open. Get in on this pilot semester, with courses available starting mid-January 2022, for a total of $499. (Future sessions increase to $599, starting May 1, 2022.) You may even want to share this letter with your employer for possible tuition reimbursement.
The miniMBA Miami University professional certificate of completion will make a powerful addition to your resume, CV and LinkedIn profile. Make this small investment in yourself and register today.