Continue to nurture and celebrate the incredible bonds that unite us—and even create new ones. Built on a perpetual bond of friendship, your membership in Tri Delta can bring lifelong connections and a lifetime of enriching, exciting opportunities. Get started now!
Discover Your Roles as an Alumna
- Stay in touch by updating your My Tri Delta profile
- Continue your personal and professional development, get an all-access pass to inspiring monthly keynote speakers and make authentic connections as part of LEADDD Network
- Find your perfect volunteer opportunity with collegiate or alumnae chapters or for the Fraternity, Tri Delta’s Foundation or Tri Delta Housing
- Engage in meaningful connections with your chapter sisters in your Chapter Circle, offer mentorship and guidance to a collegian, find Tri Deltas with shared interests and more at CONNECTDDD.org
Plus, you can explore more than 60 additional ways to engage as an alumnae member! Discover your ideal ways to get involved, stay involved and make a meaningful impact in your life and the lives of our sisters.
Maintain Your Membership
Help support the legacy of Tri Delta—and take advantage of benefits reserved for dues-paying alumnae. Either pay your $33 annual alumnae dues now through My Tri Delta or connect with an alumnae chapter near you to enjoy Tri Delta with sisters in your area.
Your alumnae dues directly support:
- The continued publication of our award-winning Trident magazine—both online and in print
- Executive Board, volunteer and Executive Office staff support for collegiate and alumnae members and chapters
- Care and preservation of Tri Delta history and the Ginger Hicks Smith Museum & Archives
- Leadership and life skills training for collegiate and alumnae members, including programs that promote mental health, body positivity, career readiness and salary negotiation
- Online learning, networking and mentorship offered through Tri Delta’s exclusive digital platforms, LEADDDer.org and CONNECTDDD
Interested in Reinstatement?
Any member whose membership has been terminated or has resigned from the Fraternity may make one request for reinstatement. To start the reinstatement process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.