Collegiate awards season is here and the Collegiate Chapter Awards application is now live! We recognize this year has looked different for every collegiate chapter, and we want to hear all the creative ways you have stayed connected and shown innovation during these unprecedented times.
The following eight awards will be presented during the 2021 Collegiate Leadership Conference (CLC):
- Kathleen Davis Nye Excellence in Panhellenic and Community Relations Award
- Excellence in Alumnae Connection
- Excellence in Member Experience
- Excellence in Recruitment and Retention
- Excellence in Academics
- Excellence in Philanthropy
- Excellence in Community Service
Chapter(s) who show overall excellence, growth and innovation across all areas of chapter operations will be considered for the Margaret Paddock Haller Award.
All collegiate chapters in good standing with Tri Delta throughout the 2020 calendar year are eligible.
Each collegiate chapter is highly encouraged to submit an application to highlight their growth, excellence and innovation throughout 2020.
Each collegiate chapter’s vice president of administration (VPA) or vice president of operations (VPO) will serve as point of contact for all award communication from Executive Office. It is the responsibility of the VPA/VPO to complete the application on behalf of their chapter in Smarter Select. However, we encourage the VPA/VPO to delegate and collect application content from fellow officers and members to ensure a well-rounded and collaborative approach.
WHEN IS THE APPLICATION DUE?
The application will close at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 26 for all collegiate chapters. Application information can be saved in Smarter Select leading up to the deadline, and content can be edited/added until the deadline is reached.
The application has a place for volunteer recommendations, which also closes at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 26.
- It is imperative that the VPA/VPO adds volunteer contact information to the application and saves it prior to the deadline to ensure volunteers have time to submit their recommendations. It is best practice to ensure recommenders have at least two weeks to submit content.
- Recommendations are not mandatory for application completion but do help the award committee to better understand the chapter’s overall progress throughout the year.
- Recommendations include:
- Alumna advisor (AA) or an advisory team member
- Collegiate district officer (CDO) or collegiate chapter coordinator (CCCo)
- Financial specialist (FS)
- Panhellenic coordinator (PCo)
- Recruitment specialist (RS)
- Faculty advisor
- Campus Fraternity/Sorority Life staff member