See You In Sunny San Diego!
We’re back in person! Join us for Tri Delta’s House Director Conference 2022, June 23-26. It’s time to connect, learn and have fun together in sunny San Diego!
We can’t wait to see all our house directors at this annual job training experience. As a reminder, Tri Delta fully covers the cost of your travel, double occupancy hotel accommodations and meals at this mandatory event. And we invite you to come back to this page often for news and updates!
To register, log in using your My Tri Delta account credentials. If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the Register Myself button and fill out all requested information.
- Save your responses, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Proceed to Checkout.
- Submit your order to complete your registration.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email.
- You may request to upgrade to a single occupancy room. While this is not guaranteed, we will do our best to accommodate you based on hotel availability. If you are upgraded to a single occupancy room, you will be required to pay the difference in room rate. Tri Delta covers the cost of double occupancy rooms only.
- If you request a roommate, we will do our best to match you accordingly.
To book travel, please email Tri Delta’s travel agent, Kim Criscuolo, at email@example.com.
- Please arrive in San Diego by 2:00 p.m. PT on Thursday, June 23. This will allow time for you to get to the hotel and check in before the convention begins that afternoon.
- The conference will end at 12:00 p.m. PT on Sunday, June 26. To allow time to gather your personal items and get to the airport, we recommend flights home no earlier than 2:30 p.m. PT.
- Tri Delta will cover the cost of an economy class airline seat. If you wish to upgrade to business or first class or for a specific seat assignment, pay the difference with Kim Criscuolo when booking your travel.
- Stay tuned for more information regarding travel stipends and travel expenses eligible for reimbursement.
What’s In Store?
Experience the fun, along with personal and professional growth at Tri Delta’s House Director Conference 2022:
- Network and connect with fellow Tri Delta house directors.
- Take part in sessions with engaging and relevant content that will allow you to feel confident fulfilling your job responsibilities for the upcoming academic year.
- Hear from once-in-a-lifetime keynote speakers and gain dynamic personal and professional development as part of Tri Delta’s LEADDD San Diego.
- Attend Tri Delta Today, the general session that kicks off Tri Delta’s 60th Biennial Convention.
Check this webpage often to see all the latest conference information. Questions? Reach out to your property manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 21 – Registration opens and travel booking begins
May 20 – Registration closes
June 23 – Conference begins!
June 26 – Conference ends; travel home