Tri Delta is raising the bar on its commitment to empowering and investing in women. With a focus on leadership and professional development, we are proud to offer Collegiate Leadership Conference to ALL collegiate members! The virtual experience combines role specific training and development for selected officer, transformational learning sessions and opportunities to celebrate our sisterhood. For you to get the most out of CLC, you will need to make an investment as well. Remember – YOU’VE GOT THIS! And we’ve got you.
Attendee Keys to Success
- Block your calendar for the whole day and let your friends know you’re participating in CLC and may not respond to texts right away.
- Close all other programs on your computer so you can focus on the content during CLC sessions.
- Plan ahead for what your day looks like, including your physical surroundings. Where are you engaging in CLC from? Do you need headphones or can you have your computer volume on?
- Come prepared – review the schedule and determine which workshops and sessions you’d like to attend. You can build your personal schedule in the mobile version of the virtual platform.
- Download Zoom – you’ll need the newest version to be able to participate in Networking Hour, #TrendingNow Workshops and Delta Demos.
- Read through the Learning Agreement for CLC and commit to investing this time in yourself.
- When you log on for the day, have some snacks and beverages nearby so you are nourished and hydrated throughout the day.
- Utilize break times to stretch, get outside, move your body or do what you need to do to refresh your mind.
- Engage! Talk in the chat feature, turn your Zoom video on, message another attendee. Remember to be kind and respectful toward your sisters and CLC participants.
- Share your experience on social! We’ll be dropping some new IG story templates and GIFs in the coming weeks.
- Reflect – what were your biggest takeaways?
- Share – use what you learned to engage with your friends and sisters.
- Re-watch – content from CLC will be available on-demand in the virtual platform after CLC!
- If you’re an officer on the executive committee or the director of philanthropy, make sure to join your Community Cohort group on Sunday, March 7!