Whether you’ve stayed connected with Tri Delta sisters from your chapter or haven’t seen them in 30 years, now is the time to reach out to sisters and visit virtually! Tri Delta has developed a Virtual Reunion Guide to help make this process easier than ever.
Anyone can host a virtual reunion! Members can access the Virtual Reunion Guide on the Resource Library under Alumnae Chapters. Within the resource you’ll find:
- Virtual Reunion checklist
- Agenda ideas and templates
- Ideas for supporting sisters
- Resources offered by Tri Delta to share
- Step-by-step instructions to find a sister’s contact information on tridelta.org
- Video Conferencing 101
Check out the following additional resources to assist members with creating virtual connections:
- Need help finding a list of Tri Delta sisters? Click here to request member contact information.
- Download Tri Delta’s virtual backgrounds found on tridelta.org/StayCONNECTDDD.
- Looking for help to host or participate in a Virtual Pansy Brunch? Learn more here.
- Need some tips on virtual etiquette? Reference or share our Virtual Etiquette Tips.
- Already hosted a virtual reunion or planning on hosting something soon? Share your stories and screenshots with us at tridelta.org/submitnews!
VIRTUAL REUNION TESTIMONIES
“It has been about 15 years since we had a reunion. We have done several reunions but once we started having kids, it was hard. The oldest of our kids is 19 and the youngest is 8 so it is easier to get away now! For about two and a half hours we caught up with what was going on in our lives. It was so much fun!!! We all turn 50 this year and are starting to plan a reunion again in person.” –Dana Bekurs, Louisiana/Lafayette, on her virtual reunion with the 1993-1994 field consultants, now known as chapter development consultants.