Tri Delta is committed to educate, equip and empower our members to leverage their individual and collective influence and elevate their voices to affect change on their campuses and in their communities.
Resources to empower our members to use their voices to impact the world.
- Register to vote
- Confirm voter registration
- Find my state or local election office website
- Voting and election resources
- Plan your vote
Helping Others Vote
- Become a poll worker – Ensure access to elections by making sure there are enough poll workers, especially in underserved locations
- When We All Vote is a leading national, nonpartisan initiative on a mission to change the culture around voting and to increase participation in each and every election by helping to close the race and age gap.
- The League of Women Voters was founded in 1920, in Illinois, by a group of suffragists to advocate for women’s voting rights. The organization was established as a result of the 19th Amendment’s ratification, which legally gave women the right to vote. The founders used the opportunity to pave the way for new female voters and empower women to participate in democratic elections.
- Spread the Vote was founded by Kat Calvin, a voting rights activist, in 2017. Calvin established the organization in Georgia to help voters suppressed by restrictive ID laws. Since then, the organization has spread across the country and provides voter registration and ID support services to voters of all backgrounds.
- Rock the Vote was founded by Jeff Ayer, a music producer, in 1990. He created the organization to increase voter participation amongst younger people. He used pop culture platforms, such as music and TV, to raise awareness on elections, and inform young eligible voters about their voting rights.
- FairVote was founded in 1992 by a group of civil rights activists that wanted to improve voter rights and representation in the US. With its headquarters based in Takoma Park, Maryland (though they were founded in Cincinnati, Ohio), the organization has contributed innovative voting reforms on Ranked Choice Voting, a voting system that has been adopted by states and cities across the country.