The finance associate is a member of the Tri Delta enterprise that serves as an assistant to the Finance Manager. The finance associate assists in all aspects of Fraternity bookkeeping and accounting practices. Read more about the position here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of AP/AR processing
- Able to sit for 7-8 hours daily
- Data entry and basic computer processing experience
The full-time receptionist is responsible for handling front office reception and administrative duties. Read the full job description here.
- High school diploma generally required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Exceptional customer service
Tri Delta is looking for house directors on multiple campuses nationwide. A house director lives in a chapter house as a paid employee and serves as the on-site property manager, supervises the staff, manages dining operations and maintains a positive working relationship with the Fraternity, Delta Delta Delta National House Corporation, chapter members, alumnae, school officials and vendors. At most schools, house directors are employed to work for a 10-month period; however, many women choose to make the Tri Delta house their year-round home. Applicants should send a cover letter and resume including experience and references along with a list of areas of the country they wish to work to:
Delta Delta Delta National House Corporation
P.O. Box 5987
Arlington, TX 76005-5987
email@example.com FAX: (817) 652-0212
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
The regional manager is critical in ensuring overall health and consistent development of the collegiate chapters within an assigned region. They work very closely with the volunteer support team assigned to their chapters to ensure that chapters are exceeding in all areas of chapter mechanics, implementing chapter/member development programs and adhering to Fraternity and campus policies. The regional manager also helps coach the chapter development consultants (CDCs) that travel within their region.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree; master’s degree in higher education or related field preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience working with fraternity & sorority life or related field
- Moderate to heavy travel
- Ability to work long hours during peak periods
- Management experience preferred