Tri Delta’s 61st Biennial Convention
Thursday, July 11–Sunday, July 14, 2024
- Convention will begin on Thursday at 4:00 p.m. ET and end on Sunday at 12:30 p.m. ET.
- Attendees should plan to travel in by mid-day on Thursday and depart in the afternoon on Sunday. Additional nights will be available to book during registration if you choose to arrive early or extend your stay.
- Alumnae chapter presidents should plan to arrive on Wednesday, July 10, in time for training on Thursday morning from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET.
EVERYONE is invited to Convention! Hint: Bring your entire flock—make it a family vacation or a member class reunion!
- Collegiate chapter presidents or an assigned delegate are required to attend Convention
- Alumnae chapters should plan to send their president or an assigned delegate to participate in training and the Business Meeting
Stay connected by joining the Facebook event today!
It’s a weekend that comes around once every two years, where alumnae and collegiate members from across the globe gather in one place to celebrate everything Tri Delta. Whether you’re looking forward to enriching meetings and keynote speakers, reconnecting with old friends or soaking up the sun, Convention 2024 will have something for everyone. So, mark your calendars and start envisioning yourself in Orlando because we’re gearing up for an incredible time together in the heart of the magic!
Plus, new this year: ALL Convention attendees get to experience LEADDD Orlando, Tri Delta’s personal and professional development conference. On Friday, July 12, we’re bringing outstanding keynote speakers to the stage that you will not want to miss!
Want to see what Convention 2022 was like? Check it out HERE!
Located on a lush, 500-acre property, the JW Marriott, Grande Lakes, Orlando, resort is the ideal base for those wishing to explore the Orlando area—or for sunny family vacations. Experience the new Grande Lakes Water Park featuring a lazy river, Headwaters Slide Tower with three waterslides, restful lagoons and luxury cabanas or try the challenging 18-hole golf course, designed by PGA legend Greg Norman. Stretch out in modern rooms offering luxury bedding, marble bathrooms, 65-inch HDTVs and sweeping views the resort. Select from several enticing in-house dining options, from Italian fare at Primo to a farm-to-table menu and craft beer at Whisper Creek Farm. Take advantage of the resort’s excellent location to explore gorgeous central Florida. JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes provides an exceptional experience that you and your family will never forget.
A Note About Florida:
For more information about why Tri Delta has chosen to keep our Convention in Florida, click here.
Questions about Convention can be sent to email@example.com.