Get ready for an epic weekend celebration, inspiration and connections! Whether you’re looking forward to enriching meetings and keynote speakers, reconnecting with old friends or soaking up the sun, Convention 2024 will have something for everyone.
New this year: ALL Convention attendees will experience LEADDD Orlando, Tri Delta’s personal and professional development conference. On Friday, July 12, we’re bringing outstanding keynote speakers to the stage that are sure to ignite and inspire you!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Flamingle at our tropical-themed opening party
Be inspired by our incredible keynote speakers
Celebrate our beautiful Ritual and Milestone Ceremonies
Participate in the legislative process at our biennial Business Meeting
Reconnect with friends and discover the amazing network of Tri Delta who share the Delta Love
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
EVERYONE is invited to Convention! Bring your entire flock—make it a family vacation or a member class reunion! We’ve thoughtfully designed the entire weekend to be an immersive experience for every Tri Delta member!
- Collegiate chapter presidents or an assigned delegate are required to attend Convention
- Alumnae chapters should plan to send their president or an assigned delegate to participate in training and the Business Meeting
Stay connected by joining the Facebook event today!
WHEN AND WHERE
Thursday, July 11–Sunday, July 14, 2024 at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Convention will begin on Thursday at 4:00 p.m. ET and end on Sunday at 12:30 p.m. ET.
- Attendees should plan to travel in by mid-day on Thursday and depart in the afternoon on Sunday. Additional nights will be available to book during registration if you choose to arrive early or extend your stay.
- Alumnae chapter presidents should plan to arrive on Wednesday, July 10, in time for training on Thursday morning from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET.
A Note About Florida: For more information about why Tri Delta has chosen to keep our Convention in Florida, click here.
Questions about Convention can be sent to email@example.com.