Tri Delta is excited to offer our sisters the miniMBA in collaboration with Miami University’s Farmer School of Business, one of the top-ranked business schools in the country. Participants will explore the essentials of a full 2-year MBA, such as leadership, entrepreneurship, accounting and finance, in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the price.
Life After College Series
Tri Delta is boldly leading the way in addressing important issues such as gender equity and barriers women face in the workplace. The Life After College Series helps members build confidence and skills while providing the tools and resources for members to confidently navigate this exciting, but often stressful, transition.
The Life After College Series includes:
- AAUW Start Smart Salary Negotiation Workshop: In partnership with the American Association of University Women (AAUW), this two-hour workshop is designed to empower women with the skills and confidence needed to successfully negotiate their first salary and benefits packages.
- On-Demand Programming: Members learn how to translate their sorority experience into valuable, resume-worthy and transferable skills that employers are looking for.
- Podcast Series: These specialized podcasts focus on preparing collegiate members for the transition from college to career. Tri Delta alumnae offer key advice on professionalism, etiquette, personal branding, job searching and more.
- Career Connections and Informational Interviews: Through Tri Delta’s networking platform, CONNECTDDD, collegiate members can network with alumnae in their field of interest, obtain valuable career advice and schedule informational interviews. CONNECTDDD also features a job/internships board and links to helpful resources for personal and professional development.
- Life After College. Explained.: This informative and entertaining book provides helpful tips on everything from signing your first apartment lease and buying your first car (and car insurance!) to understanding office/business etiquette and saving for retirement.
To learn more, contact your director of lifetime membership or email firstname.lastname@example.org.