When you’re ready to give back to Tri Delta—no matter where you live, what you do for a living, how much free time you have or what positions you’ve held before—we have a spot for you. With jobs big and small, from mentoring collegiate sisters to offering your editorial skills, we encourage you to “bring you” back to our sisterhood.
Benefits of Volunteering
Thinking about raising your hand to support our members in every possible way? Here’s what we promise you’ll experience if you choose to join our volunteer force:
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Access to information about enterprise strategic planning and enterprise initiatives.
- Outlined position description and checklist to ensure clear volunteer direction and expectations.
- Opportunities to travel for trainings and Tri Delta events.
- Relationship-building with fellow volunteers, members and Executive Office staff.
- Contributing to the success and vitality of Tri Delta in today’s world.
To ensure each Tri Delta volunteer has a premier experience, Tri Delta remains committed to providing the following for all volunteers:
- Job-specific training, including relevant and on-demand virtual learning modules available on LEADDDer.org
- Up-to-date resources
- Recurring email communications with timely information
- Individualized support from a volunteer lead and Executive Office staff
- A robust appreciation plan to say ‘thank you’
- Award recognition for outstanding volunteer service
Time to Volunteer
Tri Delta’s volunteer appointments function on a biennial cycle, beginning each odd-numbered year. The volunteer term begins on July 1 and ends on June 30.
However, the need for volunteers is ongoing, so be sure to review the volunteer position descriptions and checklists available on the Resource Library, and submit your Volunteer Profile to be considered for a position now.
Contact email@example.com anytime.