SEE YOU IN THE WINDY CITY!
July 12 – 14, 2023
Renaissance Schaumberg Convention Center Hotel
We’re back, in person and better than ever! It’s time to journey to Chicago, IL where we’ll connect, learn and have a blast together at House Director Conference – the premier (and required) training event for house directors. It’s your opportunity to connect with your peers, have fun and make lasting memories while gaining the most comprehensive training in the industry.
We understand how important your job is in creating a safe and comfortable living environment for our residents and the real impact you have on the lives of young women. That’s why we’re committed to providing you with the best training to equip you with the skills and confidence to excel in your role.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Please register by March 31. You will need your Tri Delta username and password to register. If you need help with your credentials, please contact email@example.com.
WHAT’S IN STORE?
Here’s what you can expect from Tri Delta’s House Director Conference 2023:
- Network and connect with Executive Office staff and other Tri Delta house directors.
- Share your own experiences and strategies with other house directors, and learn from their successes and challenges.
- Listen and learn from speakers and industry leaders who will share knowledge and insights that will help you navigate the relational and logistical elements unique to your house director role.
- Take part in engaging and relevant educational and personal development sessions that will set you up to feel confident fulfilling your job responsibilities for the upcoming academic year.
- Hear from once-in-a-lifetime keynote speakers and gain dynamic personal and professional development as part of Tri Delta’s LEADDD Chicago.
TRAVELING TO CHICAGO
Please plan to arrive in Chicago the morning of Wednesday, July 12, no later than 2:00 p.m. CT. You can plan to depart from Chicago anytime on Saturday, July 15.
You will receive an email in mid-April with additional details on how to book your travel. This year, flights will be booked through our travel partners at TripEasy. Making your travel arrangements through TripEasy means you’ll have a team of professionals to help in the event of flight cancellations, illness or other disruptions to your travel.
If you are planning to fly, we recommend traveling into Chicago O’Hare International Airport as the conference hotel is located just 15 minutes from there. If you are planning to drive, the April email will include additional information to assist you in making those arrangements.
Check this webpage often to see all the latest conference information. Questions? Reach out to your property manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.