SEE YOU IN THE WINDY CITY!
July 12 – 14, 2023
Renaissance Schaumberg Convention Center Hotel
We’re back, in person and better than ever! It’s time to journey to Chicago, IL where we’ll connect, learn and have a blast together at House Director Conference – the premier (and required) training event for house directors. It’s your opportunity to connect with your peers, have fun and make lasting memories while gaining the most comprehensive training in the industry.
We understand how important your job is in creating a safe and comfortable living environment for our residents and the real impact you have on the lives of young women. That’s why we’re committed to providing you with the best training to equip you with the skills and confidence to excel in your role.
WHAT’S IN STORE?
Here’s what you can expect from Tri Delta’s House Director Conference 2023:
- Network and connect with Executive Office staff and other Tri Delta house directors.
- Share your own experiences and strategies with other house directors, and learn from their successes and challenges.
- Listen and learn from speakers and industry leaders who will share knowledge and insights that will help you navigate the relational and logistical elements unique to your house director role.
- Take part in engaging and relevant educational and personal development sessions that will set you up to feel confident fulfilling your job responsibilities for the upcoming academic year.
- Hear from once-in-a-lifetime keynote speakers and gain dynamic personal and professional development as part of Tri Delta’s LEADDD Chicago.
- Check out the schedule at-a-glance HERE.
TIME TO BOOK YOUR TRAVEL
This year, flights will be booked through our travel partners at TripEasy. Making your travel arrangements through TripEasy means you’ll have a team of professionals to help in the event of flight cancellations, illness or other disruptions to your travel.
- TripEasy will fly you in and out of Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) as the airport is only 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Arrive into Chicago by 2:00 p.m. CT on Wednesday, July 12.
- Travel home any time you’d like on Saturday, July 15.
- Tri Delta will cover the cost of a roundtrip main cabin airfare. If you would like to upgrade to business or first class, please contact the airline after completing your booking in TripEasy.
- Refer to your email for the Event Code and video overview of booking flights.
If you need additional support, you can:
- Email TripEasy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-846-6798. Share that you are attending House Director Conference and give the code that was provided in your email.
If You Prefer to Drive
You may elect to drive to House Director Conference versus flying. If you choose this option, you will be reimbursed for roundtrip mileage at the IRS rate of 65.5 cents per mile, not to exceed $450 (about 680 miles roundtrip). Please confirm with your regional property manager if you choose to drive.
Regular guest parking onsite will be complimentary. Valet parking will only be available Friday-Saturday. If you choose the valet parking option, the $21/night cost will not be reimbursable by Tri Delta.
Check this webpage often to see all the latest conference information. Questions? Reach out to your property manager or email@example.com.