San Diego is the place to be! With its great weather, miles of sandy beaches, and major attractions, San Diego is known worldwide as one of the best tourist destinations! We can’t wait to celebrate our sisterhood by the water in this beautiful city.
Get Excited About Your Visit
Here are a few additional hot spots to explore:
- Cabrillo National Monument
- Balboa Park
- Japanese Friendship Garden Tour
- Petco Park – Catch the Padres take on the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday afternoon!
- USS Midway
- Coronado Island – Catch the ferry from Downtown, right behind the hotel!
- Seaport Village
- Soak up the sun at the pool or one of the city’s incredible beaches!
- La Jolla (La Jolla Cove, Scripps Pier, Children’s Beach (the seals) and La Jolla Shores)
- Eat! 38 Essential Restaurants in San Diego
- Check back often as we’ll be updating this page regularly with recommendations from our local San Diego Sisters!
New This Year! Book Your Hotel
- At this time, we are fully booked for Thursday night at the Marriott Marquis. If you are attending LEADDD and travelling in on Thursday and have NOT booked a hotel room, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you book a hotel room for Thursday; please continue to book your hotel room for Friday on at the Marriott Marquis. Transportation to the Marquis will be provided on Friday morning.
- Book your hotel room directly with the Marriott Marquis using our unique event site HERE.
- Looking for a roommate? Check out the San DDDiego group on CONNECTDDD to find a sister who’s attending LEADDD San Diego and Convention 2022 to room with and book your hotel room together.
- We are pleased to offer a Tri Delta special group rate of $209+ per night for a King room, and $219+ per night for a Double/Double room.
- Hotel rooms must be booked by May 27 to take advantage of these discounted rates. Note there are limited rooms for Thursday night so book early!
- Check your original invite email to see if Tri Delta will cover any portion of your hotel, this applies to voting delegates and select volunteers. Proceed to our unique booking site and reserve the room of your choice, ensuring that your roommate’s name is also on the reservation. All reservations need a credit card on file for incidentals. If Tri Delta has shared that we will cover a portion of your hotel costs, please make the reservation and we will add notes on the back end that your portion of the hotel will charged to Tri Delta’s account.
- Can I room with someone whose rooming is NOT paid for? Yes; make sure BOTH names are listed on the reservation. We will cover the portion of the delegate or volunteer’s costs and the roommate will pay for their portion of the hotel directly to the hotel in June. Example, collegiate chapter president and additional chapter member attending.
- Can I reserve a single room? Yes; if yours is the only name on the reservation, we will assume you have booked a single room and note that half the charges will go to Tri Delta’s account. You will pay the remaining half directly to the hotel in June. You can also book with family or friends who may not be attending Convention events.
- Contact email@example.com with additional questions.
Make San DDDiego Your Tri Delta Destination!
Explore the city with your sisters! Add one of these Sunday afternoon tour options to your event registration! All tours are roundtrip and begin from the Marriott Marquis.
- Old Town Trolley Tour: Take a trip around sunny San Diego aboard the original orange and green Old Town Trolley. The fully-narrated, historic tour highlights 26 miles and over 100 San Diego attractions through colorful anecdotes, humorous stories and well-researched historical information!
$68 per person, 2 ½ hour tour
- SEAL Tour: It’s a boat. It’s a bus. It’s San Diego’s only amphibious sea and land adventure! This fully narrated tour takes you through picturesque San Diego streets before splashing into the San Diego Bay. Experience the history and ecological wonders of “America’s Finest City,” while learning about its rich military history. You may even spot playful California sea lions in their natural habitat!
$80 per person, 2 hour tour